Event Postponed till September,2018. Dates to be communicated soon..
- To train young researchers on the fundamentals of Nuclear Physics.
- To expose the participants to cutting-edge research areas in the field.
- To provide hands-on experience on computational tools in Nuclear Physics.
- Density Functional Approach to Atomic Nuclei
- Algebraic Models
- Random Phase Approximation
- Time-Dependent Approaches
- Bruckner Many-Body Approach
- Symmetry Restoration
- Relativistic Collisions
- Quark Gluon Plasma
Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan
Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt. of India
- Prof. Sheikh Javid Ahmed
- Dr. Gowhar H. Bhat
- Mr. Ahmad Gulzar
- Faculty Members:Rs. 4000
- Research Scholars :Rs. 2000
- Foreign Participants: $ 200
- Prof. Peter Ring Prof. Dinesh K. Srivastava
- ( Munich , Germany ) ( Kolkata , India )
- Prof. Luis Robledo( Madrid , Spain ) Prof. Piet Van Isacker( Ganil , France )
- Prof. Yang Sun( Shanghai , China ) Prof. Bijay K. Agrawal( Kolkata , India
- Prof. Ashok K. Jain( Roorkee , India )
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications are invited from Ph. D students and faculty members.
- Application form can be downloaded here
- Click Here to download banner.
- Deadline for submitting the applications is Feb. 16, 2018
- Number of participants is limited to sixty only and the applications shall be accepted on first-come-first-serve basis.