Important instructions For Online Registration 2019
Please read and follow the instructions, shown below carefully before filling-up
the relevant fields/columns of the application form :
Note that no change is allowed after the form is successfully submitted.
- For Graduation : Hardcopy of Graduation form should be submitted in the office of the constituent college where the admission is sought.
- For Integrated/ Honor's/ Professional : Candidates who have any deficiency such as re-checking, re-valuation, late results (in case of CBSE students) or have a gap of one or more years shall also have to fill-up the online Application form, available on the University website and also submit it’s Hard Copy in the office of the Cluster University Srinagar, in the Office of Assistant Registrar.
- Candidates who are applying for Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed programme, need not to submit their HardCopies.
- Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any Course.
- Applicants are required to have a valid email ID and personal/guardian mobile number which should be working during the admission process, to enable University to send alerts, important communications etc.
- Detailed notification(s) can be found or downloaded in the Notifications tab shown above.
- Application Fee has to be Paid Online. Note : Inorder to pay later , Signin into student account (Student SignIn)
- The Preview of the Form "Filled Online" can be viewed in new browser tab, if all details are correct, Click on Final Submit button. If there is still any correction / updation in the Form details; please return to the previous browser tab and make corrections (if requried) then click Final Submit button. The Form No. should be noted for future reference / use.
- Keep ready a digital passport size photograph (White Background) ".jpg", ".bmp" , ".jpeg" or ".png" format of size between 20-70KB, for uploading in prescribed space in the application form.
- Selection Notification for 5-Year Integrated Courses ( Session 2019-20)
- Fee Strucure for 5-Year Integrated, 3-Year Honor's, 3-Year Professional and 3-Year Integrated B.ED-M.Ed Programmes ( 1st and 2nd Semester, Session 2019 )
- Selection List of Candidates for Admission to Various 5-Year Integrated Programmes ( Session 2019)
- Revised Answer key for Zoology
- Revised Answer key for History
Entrance Syllabus - 2019
Previous Entrance Papers
|Subject Title||Entrance Year||Action|
|Intergrated / Honor's / Professional|
|Jounalism and Mass Communication||2018||Download|